Date/Time: January 23, 2023 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
“Keep the course” often is the key message popping out of the convulsing, confounding yr that was 2022. For all that these 12 months threw at us — a still-raging pandemic, a world financial downturn, main supply-chain chokepoints, political upheavals and realignments, climate-exacerbated pure disasters and a world power disaster spurred by Russia’s unprovoked invasion of Ukraine — there’s no turning again for sustainability professionals.
Within the sixteenth annual version of the State of Inexperienced Enterprise, GreenBiz Group’s award-winning report, we dig into a variety of points, together with an unique have a look at key job developments, courtesy of LinkedIn, and insights from GreenBiz analysts on developments to look at in power, mobility, meals programs, local weather tech, the round financial system and different subjects.
On this one-hour webcast, coinciding with the report’s launch, GreenBiz Group Chairman Joel Makower and a workforce of GreenBiz analysts will talk about the important thing insights for sustainable enterprise in 2023.
Among the many subjects:
- How pure capital is climbing the agenda of buyers
- The promise and pitfalls of different proteins
- The rise of water tech
- The brand new guidelines of carbon disclosure
- How enterprise mannequin innovation is accelerating circularity
- Joel Makower, Chairman & Co-founder, GreenBiz Group
- Jon Smieja, VP, Circularity & Senior Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Leah Backyard, Local weather Tech Reporter, GreenBiz Group
- Sarah Golden, VP, Vitality & Senior Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Vartan Badalian, Transport Analyst, GreenBiz Group
If you cannot tune in stay, please register and we’ll e mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and sources, out there to you on-demand after the stay webcast.