Required Ability:C/C++/Java/Python, DSA
Eligibility Standards:7+ CGPA with NO UR/ Backlogs
I appeared within the on-campus drive for Samsung R&D Institute India — Bangalore in November 2022 on the Nationwide Institute of Know-how Rourkela. I feel it was a superb expertise. There have been solely 2 rounds – 1 on-line evaluation, 1 deep technical interview
Spherical 1: On-line Evaluation: It was carried out within the AON take a look at portal. We got 3 coding questions to unravel in 70 minutes. Under are the three questions I bought in OA
Happily, I had practiced all the questions beforehand, so it didn’t take lengthy for me to reply them. Everybody tries to unravel as many questions as doable earlier than OA. After 2 days, the OA outcomes got here, and I used to be shortlisted and knowledgeable that there will probably be solely a deep technical interview of at most 45 minutes.
Spherical 2:Technical Interview: It was carried out in Microsoft Groups, and my interview was scheduled for 11:00 a.m. The interviewer can be from NIT Rourkela so he launched himself and requested me to introduce myself after which he moved on to technical questions. Initially, I used to be a bit nervous and couldn’t reply appropriately small questions however the interviewer could be very useful and he gave hints to assist me. So, don’t fear if you’re giving flawed solutions and attempt to appropriate them as quickly as doable.
In my Intro, I advised him that my favourite topics are DSA and OS and he largely requested questions from OS solely
In the long run, I requested some questions concerning the work tradition and ongoing tech stacks at Samsung. I’ve been interviewed for practically 2 hours and different shortlisted candidates have been interviewed for 40-60 minutes solely.
The subsequent day outcomes are out and I’ve been chosen.
- All the time go on your strengths.
- Attempt to stress your strengths in your intro itself so the interviewer largely asks questions out of your strengths solely.
- Good with Fundamental CS topics, particularly OS, OOPs, and DBMS. Put together DSA logic nicely.
- Don’t be involved, and don’t let a single incorrect reply wreck your complete interview. Attempt to appropriate your self as quickly as doable. Your method issues probably the most.
- If you’re not in a position to resolve a coding query within the interview then inform the interviewer to present one other one.
- Undergo all of the earlier experiences, it provides you with confidence.