Mujjo not too long ago launched its interpretation of a slim MagSafe leather-based pockets. Whereas it’s just like Apple’s MagSafe pockets, Mujjo has made three notable modifications that add as much as a much-improved expertise. Learn on for our full overview.
Mujjo Leather-based Magnetic Pockets for iPhone specs
- Easy accessibility for as much as three playing cards
- Appropriate with iPhone 12, 13, 14, and MagSafe-compatible circumstances
- Vegetable-tanned full-grain Ecco leather-based
- Lined with Japanese microfiber with a satin-like end
- Straightforward to connect, with silicone stripes for slip resistance
- Hidden spring mechanism to safe playing cards
- Entry playing cards from the highest, base, or again
- Out there in black, blue, and tan
- Value: $44
Supplies and construct
The Mujjo Leather-based Magnetic Pockets presents a premium expertise. From the full-grain leather-based that’s gentle out of the field to the precision stitching for the slim pockets on the again, you may inform instantly that it’s constructed to final.
Mujjo’s rendition of the MagSafe pockets is similar to Apple’s first-party providing concerning exact stitching, premium end, thinness/dimensions, and gentle really feel out of the field.
Nonetheless, Mujjo has included three upgrades that make it a lot simpler to get playing cards out, supply a safer attachment, and distinctive design. I’ll dig into every in a second.
Mujjo features a two-year guarantee with its merchandise.
I’ve been utilizing this pockets for the final month and have actually come to understand the considerate upgrades it brings over Apple’s MagSafe pockets.
The primary two issues that make a giant distinction are the asymmetrical design on the prime and the small cutout and the underside. In distinction to Apple’s pockets, meaning you may simply get your playing cards out with out having to take away the Mujjo Leather-based Magnetic Pockets out of your iPhone (I additionally get pleasure from Mujjo’s angular design which finally ends up being extra useful).
I’ve really discovered it really easy to take away them from the highest (with a thumb slide) that I don’t even want the additional assist of the underside cutout (for those who like sliding your playing cards out from the again, you are able to do that too).
The third tweak that Mujjo has included is a silicone-striped again. This presents a very nice grip that pairs with the magnet so the pockets doesn’t slide round as a lot on the again of your iPhone. It’s noticeably safer with this design than Apple’s smooth-backed pockets.
Mujjo Leather-based Magnetic Pockets wrap-up
- Premium construct with full-grain leather-based
- Straightforward card entry with out having to take away pockets from iPhone
- Extra strong attachment than Apple’s pockets because of the silicone again + magnets
- Extra inexpensive than Apple’s pockets
- Doesn’t embrace Discover My help like Apple’s MagSafe pockets
For what Mujjo got down to accomplish, I give its Leather-based Magnetic Pockets a 5/5 score. It’s received virtually every little thing that Apple’s premium MagSafe pockets has plus improved entry, safer attachment to your iPhone, and a extra inexpensive value.
You possibly can choose up the Mujjo Leather-based Magnetic Pockets direct from the corporate. And take a look at the opposite iPhone circumstances and pockets circumstances from Mujjo for extra choices.
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.
Take a look at 9to5Mac on YouTube for extra Apple information: