Good night from Maine the place the solar has set on the month of October and my daughters have lastly fallen asleep after the joy of trick o’ treating. As I do on the finish of each month, I’ve taken a couple of minutes to have a look at the analytics for Free Expertise for Lecturers for the month to see what was common with all of you. Check out the checklist and see if there’s something attention-grabbing that you simply missed in the course of the month. These have been the preferred posts in October:
1. Three Alternate options to ViewPure for Distraction-free YouTube Viewing
2. Tutorials for Getting Began With the Smithsonian Studying Lab
3. GeoGeek AR – An Augmented Actuality Geography Sport
4. Catch Monsters – A Halloween Play Script
5. Create Inexperienced Display Movies in Canva
6. Halloween-themed Bodily Schooling Lesson Plans
7. C-SPAN Affords a Free Electoral School Poster
8. 5 Google Workspace Suggestions That Can Make Your Day Higher
10. The Science of Pizza, Diets, and the Esophagus
Workshops and Keynotes
50 Tech Tuesday Suggestions!
- The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 43,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of academic expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Expertise for Lecturers Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- In case you’re inquisitive about my life exterior of training, you may observe me on Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. In case you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.