Good morning from Maine the place the solar is rising and it is a brisk 29F as I sip my darkish roast espresso. It was a busy week right here my little a part of the world. We had two birthdays in my home, all of us fought off little colds, and I introduced a brand new course that I am tremendous enthusiastic about internet hosting in November.
This weekend I’ve hours of leaf blowing and raking forward of me. However I am going to you’ll want to find time for driving bikes with my youngsters and taking our canines for some walks within the woods. That is the perfect time of yr to discover the Maine woods. I hope that you’ve got an equally enjoyable weekend forward of you.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. GeoGeek AR – An Augmented Actuality Geography Sport
2. How you can Catch Monsters – A Halloween Play Script
3. 5 Google Workspace Ideas That Can Make Your Day Higher
4. C-SPAN Provides a Free Electoral School Poster
5. Halloween-themed Bodily Training Lesson Plans
6. 5 Methods QR Codes Can Be Useful in Your College
7. One other Good Place to Discover Free Drawings for Classroom Tasks
I am going to Come You!
50 Tech Tuesday Ideas!
- The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 43,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a wide selection of academic expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Expertise for Lecturers Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- If you happen to’re inquisitive about my life exterior of training, you’ll be able to comply with me on Strava.
This publish initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you happen to see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.