The healthcare business continues to expertise dramatic change 12 months after 12 months. A quickly shifting panorama of affected person expectations, workforce disaster and burnout, and burdened monetary fashions has challenged organizations to adapt and reimagine what it means to supply care. We’re dedicated to empowering healthcare organizations to ship significant outcomes; not solely as a know-how supplier however a trusted collaborator, centered on understanding these challenges and supporting our prospects each step of the way in which.
Microsoft will quickly be part of business thought leaders and changemakers representing each sector throughout international healthcare at HIMSS23, from April 17 to 21, 2023, in Chicago, IL to debate the most recent developments and improvements in healthcare.
We’ll focus our time serving to organizations with their largest challenges by talking classes, thought management, companion engagements, buyer conferences, and sales space excursions. We’ll show how the distinctive capabilities of Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare might help your group ship distinctive affected person and member experiences, speed up data-driven decision-making, help your healthcare workforce, and improve collaboration throughout the care continuum
Interact with Microsoft at HIMSS23
Listed below are 8 HIMSS23 alternatives you need to add to your plans:
1. Microsoft Sales space #1201 (Corridor A—South Constructing). Be part of us on the Microsoft Sales space #1201, in Corridor A of the South Constructing at McCormick Place Conference Middle in Chicago, IL. The sales space will characteristic house for unique one-to-one conferences, interactive buyer demos and featured companion shows. Meet with our business companions: Andor Well being, Avanade | Accenture, Cognizant | TriZetto, Efferent Well being, HCLTech, SOPHiA GENETICS, Wipro, Teladoc Well being, and Wolters Kluwer at our sales space together with Startups companions: Anjuna Safety, Pangaea Knowledge, Recuro Well being and Microsoft Methods Integrators companions: CDW, Kyndryl, and OST.
Now a part of Microsoft, go to Nuance in our sales space or in Nuance sales space #912 (Corridor A—South Constructing) to expertise the affected person journey in motion by conversational AI, ambient intelligence, income integrity, radiology, and affected person engagement options.
New this 12 months, is our Studying Middle—an in-booth theatre, that includes a compelling each day agenda of thought management and business finest follow tales. Cease by our sales space, have a seat, and be part of your friends for these classes.
2. Opening Keynote—Accountable AI: Prioritizing affected person security, privateness, and moral issues—Tuesday, April 18, 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM CT. The opening of the ChatGPT service launched AI into the general public consciousness, and it has made a each day look within the information ever since. Lengthy earlier than public consciousness started spiking, business leaders centered on moral AI, making certain that AI instruments are used responsibly, equitably, and safely. On this dialogue, we’ll discover key points essential to create AI programs that profit society and which can be aligned with human values and moral ideas, together with privateness, safety, algorithmic bias, automated decision-making, and knowledge governance.
3. Lunch and be taught alternatives—house is restricted, register at the moment (lunch is supplied).
Epic on Azure: Technical finest practices and migration journey—Tuesday, April 18, 11:00 AM to 12:15 PM CT. Deploying Epic on Microsoft Azure offers a trusted path to healthcare-ready innovation within the cloud—bringing the intelligence, safety, and reliability of Azure to your Epic functions. On this dialogue, find out about issues for migrating to the cloud, frequent migration journeys, the shopper expertise, and classes discovered whereas growing and leveraging one of the best practices and reference structure for Epic on Azure. Register right here at the moment.
Cloud scale analytics driving operational excellence inside federal healthcare—Tuesday April 18, 1:00 PM to 2:15 PM CT. Be part of us for a panel dialogue on using cloud-based analytics to enhance the effectivity and effectiveness of Federal Healthcare companies. That includes consultants from the federal authorities and Microsoft, we’ll focus on the advantages of utilizing knowledge and cloud analytics, together with price financial savings, improved visibility, and enhanced affected person outcomes. Register right here at the moment.
4. Powering the Way forward for Healthcare by Accountable AI—Tuesday, April 10, 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM CT. The expansion of AI and machine studying in healthcare factors to a future by which these applied sciences will constantly help medical decision-making, workforce help and planning, affected person expertise, and general enterprise technique. Be part of our innovation dialogue to discover new methods of utilizing AI-powered options to enhance well being outcomes whereas lowering prices and eradicating inefficiencies throughout your healthcare group.
5. Digital first strategy to reinforce client care supply at house—Tuesday, April 18, 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM CT. With the latest COVID-19, we noticed vital adoption of telehealth and different key client instruments that supplied entry to healthcare and private companies in a easy, handy, and on-demand method. This session will handle how tech-enabled companies and related platforms proceed to increase and play an vital function in connecting shoppers, particularly these in underserved and rural communities, to their acceptable healthcare suppliers.
6. Remodeling affected person care by knowledge and insights—Wednesday, April 19, 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM CT. We’re standing at what might probably be the following large quantum leap in know-how business—each facet of the world shall be impacted by how we’ll use and course of knowledge and AI. Healthcare isn’t any exception—with generative AI turning into buzz phrases in the previous couple of months, we all know that this know-how may have the potential to enhance illness prognosis, analysis, and medical and operational insights in a method like by no means earlier than. We’ll focus on what this actually means for organizations wanting to profit from and construct on AI and machine studying fashions—what are the sensible functions of this know-how and what can AI functions and fashions do to assist resolve a few of healthcare’s hardest issues. You’re going to get a chance to listen to from healthcare leaders on use circumstances of implementing cloud and AI to help medical resolution making and propelling medical science into the long run.
7. Nurses’ Evolving Position in Informatics Through the Digital Transformation Period—Wednesday, April 19, 2:30 PM to three:30 PM CT. There have been main technological shifts happening in healthcare requiring super quantity of useful resource allocations in direction of know-how, staffing, and regulatory compliance. One of many ongoing and most expensive investments is human sources which has been particularly difficult publish COVID-19. Be part of us to debate methods that may empower nurses as they navigate by the fast adjustments of high-tech healthcare. This session will handle the present workforce disaster round worker retention and wellbeing, clinician burnout, profession and workforce improvement, fairness, inclusion, and different vital matters.
8. Compliance with Cloud: Hybrid, Multi-Cloud: Making Shared Obligations Work—Thursday. April 20, 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM CT. Enhancing the affected person expertise requires defending affected person knowledge with sturdy privateness, safety, and compliance, and avoiding breaches, ransomware and different safety incidents that erode affected person belief. Be part of us to listen to first-hand from the frontlines of healthcare how you can make cloud computing work for healthcare, and how you can make shared duties for privateness, safety, and compliance work in follow.
We hope to see you at HIMSS23, go to us at Sales space #1201 (Corridor A—South Constructing) at McCormick Place Conference Middle. Let’s focus on your challenges, targets, and the way Microsoft might help.
Be part of friends and consultants to develop, strengthen, and be taught from the connection of well being and know-how.