Sustaining safety throughout right now’s huge digital ecosystem is a group effort. AI and machine studying have helped to detect threats shortly and reply successfully. But everyone knows that one of the best protection nonetheless requires human knowledge and expertise. From a frontline safety operations admin to the chief data safety officer (CISO), each certainly one of us brings a singular perspective that helps obtain our widespread objective—to guard what issues.
Because the risk floor will increase with distant and hybrid work, safety professionals are being requested to guard extra with much less. Tight budgets and timelines typically go away little time to share data, develop expertise, or nurture the following era of defenders.
That’s why I’m proud to announce a brand new annual safety occasion designed to empower our neighborhood—be a part of us on March 28, 2023, for Microsoft Safe. Register right now.
Safety is human-first and tech-driven
I’m constantly awed and humbled by the ingenuity and dedication proven by cyber defenders at each degree of our companion and buyer ecosystem. The primary iteration of Microsoft Safe will kick off an annual occasion designed to construct on that spirit of ingenuity. Know-how helps our safety professionals do extra, and it’s at all times powered by folks—the quietly fearless safety professionals who make every little thing doable and the CISOs in boardrooms fielding safety questions from colleagues. Microsoft Safe is for you.
Uncover the most recent complete safety improvements designed for you
Microsoft Safe will kick off at 8:30 AM PT with conversations on the state of the trade between Microsoft leaders serving to to ship the merchandise safety groups use each day. I’ve the dignity of delivering this yr’s keynote, together with Charlie Bell, Govt Vice President, Microsoft Safety, and we are going to share insights on how an AI-driven future in cybersecurity can create a safer world for all—you received’t wish to miss this. Different audio system becoming a member of me embody Pleasure Chik, President, Identification and Community Entry, Microsoft, Bret Arsenault, Company Vice President and Chief Info Safety Officer, Microsoft, and and John Lambert, Company Vice President, Distinguished Engineer, Microsoft Safety Analysis.
Innovation periods highlighting our newest product updates throughout safety, compliance, id, administration, and privateness will observe our keynotes. And round noon, you possibly can attend breakout periods, hands-on workshops, and product deep dives—hosted by trade specialists and companions—organized round 4 themes:
- Uncover expertise throughout cloud safety, safety data and occasion administration and prolonged detection and response, and risk intelligence enabled by AI.
- Allow smarter, real-time entry selections for all identities and cloud-managed endpoints.
- Decrease insider threat and safeguard delicate data throughout platforms, app, and clouds.
- Guard towards threats like ransomware with Zero Belief structure and built-in safety.
For extra interactive studying, be a part of these live-open discussions and engagement alternatives, together with Ask the Consultants, Desk Matters, and Connection Zone boards. Plus, our group will present insights and solutions to your questions within the occasion chat in real-time all through the day.
Be a part of your safety neighborhood at this new occasion
Deep dive along with your friends into six hours of contemporary bulletins, improvements, and complete safety methods. By becoming a member of our very first Microsoft Safe, you’ll:
- Be among the many first to see what an AI-driven future means for cybersecurity that will help you defend extra with much less.
- Achieve insights from trade specialists that will help you defend right now and form the way forward for safety for tomorrow.
- Dive into deep technical content material within the breakout periods that includes prolonged detection and response, multicloud safety, cloud-managed endpoints, Zero Belief, built-in safety configurations, and extra.
- Join along with your friends in a stay query and reply chat and have your most urgent safety questions answered by Microsoft specialists.
Be a part of us at Microsoft Safe to get the simplified, complete safety it’s worthwhile to innovate and develop. Collectively, let’s create a safer world for all.
Register now for Microsoft Safe.
To study extra about Microsoft Safety options, go to our web site. Bookmark the Safety weblog to maintain up with our professional protection on safety issues. Additionally, observe us on LinkedIn (Microsoft Safety) and Twitter (@MSFTSecurity) for the most recent information and updates on cybersecurity.