In this webinar, attendees will be provided with an overview of the agricultural robotics sector including a review of existing ag robotics systems, as well as highlighting current opportunities and gating factors. In addition, the latest platforms and technologies used to create agricultural robotics systems will be reviewed.
Webinar August 31, 2022
2 PM ET / 11AM PT
The agriculture sector continues to explore new technologies and business models, including robotics systems, to meet the world’s increasing demand for food and animal feed. Thankfully, advances in hardware and software technologies, ongoing research, and the availability of investment, have made it possible to develop and deploy practical, robust, commercial class robotics products, technologies and services in support of agriculture. But there is much more to do… many opportunities exist for agricultural robotics OEMS and providers of enabling technologies for agricultural robotics systems.
In this session, attendees will be provided with an overview of the agricultural robotics sector including a review of existing ag robotics systems, as well as highlighting current opportunities and gating factors. In addition, the latest platforms and technologies used to create agricultural robotics systems will be reviewed.
Attendees of this webinar will learn about:
- The Agricultural Robotics Market
- Harvesting & Picking, Weeding & Spraying, Surveying & Inspecting, More
- Technologies & Products
- Sensing and Sensing Systems
- Sensing Solutions for Object Recognition, Manipulation and Control
- Vision and Sensing for Outdoor Autonomous Mapping and Navigation
- Actuation and Motion Control
- Ruggedized Motion Control Solutions for Field Robotics Systems
- Robotic Grasping and Gripping for Field Robotics Systems
- Communication, Positioning and Control
- High Precision GNSS Positioning and Guidance for Mobile Field Robots
- Enabling Outdoor Mobile Robots’ Communication and Control with 5G
- Miscellaneous Enabling Technologies
- Power Technologies for Outdoor Autonomous Mobile Robots
- Edge Computing Solutions for Outdoor, Mobile Robots
- Sensing and Sensing Systems
Dan Kara is Vice President, Robotics at WTWH Media where he chartered with driving the company’s robotics initiatives including the Robot Report and Robotics Business Review online portals and the Robotics Summit Conference and Exposition, Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum, RoboBusiness Conference & Expo and the International Field Robotics Engineering Forum. Prior to joining WTWH, he was Practice Director, Robotics and Intelligent Systems at ABI Research and Chief Research Officer for Myria RAS, both research and advisory services firms focused on automation, robotics and intelligent systems. Kara was also President of Robotics Trends, an integrated media and research firm serving the personal, service and industrial robotics markets. Dan has also worked as Executive Vice President of Intermedia Group, and Director of Research at Ullo International.