This put up was coauthored by Katie Fritsch and ChatGPT.
Are you curious about studying extra about Azure and open-source applied sciences? Do you need to be taught in regards to the newest AI capabilities on Azure and the way Microsoft is leveraging open-source applied sciences to drive innovation? If that’s the case, you will not need to miss Azure Open Supply Day on Tuesday, March 7, 2023, at 9:00 AM–10:30 AM Pacific Time.
Azure Open Supply Day is a superb alternative to be taught extra about Microsoft’s position within the open-source neighborhood, its contributions, and imaginative and prescient. Microsoft has a protracted historical past of supporting and contributing to open-source tasks, and it continues to be a pacesetter locally in the present day. Find out how Microsoft is empowering builders to construct modern options utilizing one of the best of cloud capabilities and open-source applied sciences.
Listed here are seven explanation why you need to attend:
- See app-building demos—Uncover construct clever purposes which can be quick, versatile, and scalable utilizing containers, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), and Azure managed databases and Azure AI providers. Azure gives a variety of instruments and providers that can be utilized to construct clever purposes.
- Study from companions—See use the facility of Azure to construct clever apps quick and flexibly utilizing one of the best of open-source expertise. Hear about Microsoft and Nvidia’s partnership to permit builders to spin up a platform in a matter of minutes.
- Uncover new modern applied sciences—Learn how to make use of Dapr—an open-source mission developed by Microsoft and a rising neighborhood of contributors—to simply construct, deploy, and scale microservices. Dapr lets you deal with enterprise logic whereas abstracting away the underlying infrastructure and platform.
- Hear views on open-source developments—Hear from Microsoft luminaries Brendan Burns and Sarah Novotny, and our companions (GitHub, HashiCorp, Redis, and Nvidia) about how open supply can be utilized to drive technological progress and drive collaboration between firms.
- Get confirmed assist—Get a primary take a look at how Microsoft is dedicated to supporting its prospects with their expertise wants no matter they might be, together with Web3 situations and use instances. Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform, developer instruments, and id and safety providers can assist prospects construct and run Web3 purposes.
- Learn to defend your information—Defend what you are promoting belongings by constructing on a extremely safe cloud platform designed to fulfill your open-source safety and compliance wants.
- Ask the consultants—Submit your questions throughout the dwell chat Q&A. Azure Open Supply Day includes a dwell chat the place attendees can ask the consultants their questions and get detailed solutions.
Do not miss out on the chance to be taught in regards to the newest AI capabilities on Azure and the way Microsoft is leveraging open-source applied sciences to drive innovation. Register for Azure Open Supply Day for Azure Open Supply Day in the present day and be a part of us Tuesday, March 7, 2023, 9:00 AM–10:30 AM Pacific Time.